Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Praising God through Psalm 86

As I prayed through Psalm 86 today God has lead me to praise Him by focusing on Who it says He is and His provision verse by verse.  I praise You, Father God...

(1)   You listen, LORD (Yahweh - the Existing One) & You answer.  You are rich.  
(2)   You are able to protect my life & You are faithful in doing so.  You are my God, personally, and   
           You save me.  You also provide the ability for me to trust in You. 
(3)   You are full of grace toward me.  You are available all day long. 
(4)   You provide joy.  You provide reason to hope. 
(5)   You, Lord, (Adonai), are kind, ready to forgive & abundant in faithful love to all who call on 
            You. I praise You for allowing me to call upon You. 
(6)   You, LORD,  hear my prayer and You listen.  You provide mercy.  
(7 )  You are available when I am distressed and You will answer me. 
(8)   THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU.  THERE ARE NO WORKS LIKE YOURS. 
(9)   All will bow before You and will honor Your Name.  I will. 
(10) You are great & You will perform wonders.  YOU ALONE ARE GOD.
(11) You teach me Your Way.  You enable me to live by Your Truth.  You give me an undivided mind 
             to trust You are who You say You are. 
(12) You enable me to praise with my whole heart & to recognize that You are the Lord my God.  
             You allow me to honor Your Name now and in eternity. 
(13) Your faithful love for me is great.  And You deliver my life from the depths of hell for eternity & 
              provide deliverance today.  
(14) You protect me from the enemy.  You are the Victor, period. 
(15) You are compassionate & gracious, slow to anger and abundant in faithful love & truth
               as You provide for me. 
(16) You see me.  You are full of grace toward me all the time.  You provide me with strength to do 
              what You call me to do.  You take care of my children and those that I love.  
(17) You reveal Your goodness in ways that I can recognize.  The enemy will be put to shame 
               because through Jesus, You, have provided all I ever will need. 

Oh Father God, thank You for allowing me to praise You!!!  I praise Your Holy Name.  Thank You for Your Word and for All Who You Are!!!  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment