Thursday, October 24, 2013

A beginning

Father God, as I begin blogging may I point to You.  I want this to be another part of walking this journey of life Your way.  I need Your wisdom, strength and direction to say and do what will bring You glory and that will clearly show that though I am so flawed You love me with an everlasting love and You are my Daddy.  May those who visit with me here sense Your presence and find hope in the midst of their struggle.  You are the only One who can bring hope!  Thank You, Father, for never giving up on me, though I have pushed You to every limit that I could...You are limitless.  Your love is truly unconditional and beyond that You delight in me.  I am Your little girl.  Thank You that this life is not about me but about Your Son, Jesus.  Thank You for the truth of Your Word.  Thank You that nothing can separate me from Your love. (Romans 8:38-39).  Thank You that You are about to do a new thing in and through me! You are making a way in my wilderness and rivers in my desert. (Isaiah 43:19).  Thank You, Lord!  May I submit moment by moment to You and may You reveal Yourself to me and to those who take this journey along with me...may we chose to Journey Your Way.  It's all because of Jesus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment